Housing Disrepair

If your landlord is failing to carry out basic repairs to your home, we may be able to help you.

For a FREE consultation: Call 0151 909 6120

Are you a Council or Housing Association tenant living in a property that is in a poor state of repair?

If your landlord is not responding to your requests to repair your home you may be entitled to compensation. We can also take action to compel your landlord to repair your property so you and your family can live in the comfort of a safe and well maintained home.

If you have reported any of the following issues and have been let down by your landlord, call us for a free no obligation consultation:

  • Damp and Mould
  • Leaks and water damage
  • Plumbing and boiler issues
  • Faulty electrics
  • Defective roof
  • Damaged or leaking gutters

This year we helped over 400 clients have their homes repaired and secured over 1.5m in compensation.

For a FREE consultation call us on 0151 909 6120

or   Start Your Claim

Start Your Free Claim Assessment.

Submit your details and we'll help you get started

We like to keep our clients happy

"The team at SJS Legal really looked after me following my accident and I was impressed by how quickly they handled my claim. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family."

James Williams, Manchester

"I was worried about making my claim as I didn't know what to expect but the team at SJS Legal were attentive and I was re-assured by their expertise. I felt like I was in safe hands and they really did go the extra mile to get me the right result."

Emma Smith, Liverpool

"This firm were brilliant to deal with from start to finish and I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of compensation they secured for me! A first class law firm who know what they are doing and take a no-nonsense approach."

Tony Jones, Wrexham